- 2013 Goals and Planning
- Headcount and hiring
- Dashboard support and dogfooding
- Still pushing on remaining Telemetry enabled-by-default blockers
- Mobile Web Compat
- Working on updates for UA detection frameworks/products
- Speaking with Vimeo and BrightCove about fixing media content delivery for Firefox
- Working on community and project documentation
- Working on basecamp goal with jjensen
- Next push for Webkit aliasing analysis underway
- Iteration model for Metro.
- Updating projections for B2G, will continue this week now that feature freeze impact on the data seems to have past past out of the 5 week window.
- Games documentation feedback and review
- Bugzilla statistics strategy change to focus on a few key metrics and making sure they address the need.
- This includes security bugs info, review queues, and "time to" stats for release management.
- Working on legal documents related to games.
- Working with game partners on ports.
- Working on integrated ZTE-Mozilla-QC-Telefonica schedule
- Need 'metrics'updates for TCL timeline (how to measure progress for each activity)
- Grow feathers and get roasted Thursday
- Social API
- Releasing next week
- Planning for v2
- Tracking pieces landing for Desktop and FirefoxOS
- Hiring/Headcount planning
- 2013 Goals