Releases:Release Post Mortem:2014-08-12
- last week: hwine
- this week: bhearsum
Firefox 32.0b5 (pmoore/hwine)
Firefox 32.0b6 (bhearsum/nthomas)
- (hwine) whither BuildNotes - seems we're sometimes missing, sometimes only on postmortem page, sometime in separate page. /me gets confused. How about:
- Always separate page for GA & beta 1 releases
- Minor issues, put in upcoming post mortem page (only)
- Major issues, put in separate page and link (only) in post mortem page
- (hwine) clarification needed: for beta releases, do we require relman to push snippets?
- I thought "no longer", but docs say otherwise
- we haven't had relman signoff since 32.0b1
[hwine: I didn't know how many round table items were finished, so left all below]
- Google Play API bug 1045531
- Fix slave space issue more systematically?
- Pull l10n repacks by revision rather than by tag?
- lag starting EC2 instances for releases?
- (bhearsum) balrog beta