Notes from the Mozilla Reps Council meeting on 2015/03/20 02:30:00 PM UTC.
Status with Community IT SOP.
- The council is planning to align mentors by sharing the notes and drafts from the council meeting weekend.
- We also discussed about the communication plan for all the reps about the meeting.
- The council reviewed the suggestions and comments from mentors.
- The draft is now ready to be shared with Reps for more feedback.
- 3 of our beloved council members will be ending their term soon.
- The council is in discussion about the plan for the next round of council elections.
- The council discussed on the updates about new mentors and their training activities.
- Continuing the on-boarding process for mentors who have not taken the on-boarding training.
- The announcements have been made on Reps general mailing list and discourse:
Proposal policy to reps-general announcements.
- The council for the past few weeks has been working with Reps and Mentors to draft a Proposal Policy for empowering reps to propose changes.
- The draft has gone through multiple reviews and mentor feedback.
- The draft has now been shared with Reps for their feedback.