Notes from the Mozilla Reps Council meeting on 2015/04/22 14:30:00 UTC.
- There was a question about the next ReMo camp. Currently we don't have a date, but we should be starting to think about it and add it to the roadmap.
Workflow Proposal and Community IT SOP
- A few weeks have passed and Council feels everyone had the opportunity to send their feedback about these two new policies. In the coming days the two policies will be ported to the wiki and announced.
- Council is grateful with everyone involved in the process of shaping both documents.
Council Elections and Members Ending Their Term
- Council members ending their terms soon want to share their experience to inspire other to step in and lead the program. Some of them will share in the coming days blog posts about their experience as Council members.
- Patrick Finck from the Content Services Team joined the Council to talk about Suggested Tiles in Firefox and get perspective about what his team should or shouldn't do in different parts of the world.
- The goal is to provide users (local/relevant) content they are interested in a privacy aware way, not leaking any personal information and they want Reps to be involved in the process.
- Council will work with Patrick on a communication plan to share soon with Reps to get more diverse feedback.