« previous week | index | next week »
- Content Sandboxing
- bug 1171796 - MOZ_LOG() and stderr from child process are not outputted into log file - patch seems to be adding the rule, but it's still getting denied, so I need to debug.
- NPAPI Sandboxing
- bug 1180684 - Keyboard interaction for some games doesn't work with the low integrity NPAPI plug-in sandbox enabled - the problem is with old ActionScript 1 & 2 games and the way that they get key presses (Key.isDown function). ActionScript 3 uses KeyboardEvent, which seems to be working.
- Other Windows Work
- bug 1139497 - GameGuard have contacted saying that they have a fix. This will be rolled out to the games that use it.
- Other Linux Work
- Have patch to fix long-standing technical debt of async-signal-unsafe logging. Thanks, Chromium. (bug 1181704)
- Camera Access Sandboxing (bug 1104616)
- Review comments. Yak shaving WeakPtrs agony.
- nsWebBrowserPersist e10s
- bug 1101100 (the main bug): patch can start to be reviewed, but still has a test failure we don't understand yet
- bug 1179967 (spun off): stop unnecessarily side-effecting the document so I don't have to port that behavior to e10s