< CloudServices | Meetings(Redirected from Services/Meetings/2010-11-16)
- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, 3V (Very Good, Very Mighty)
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
- 1 Currently Active Projects
- 2 Upcoming Projects
Currently Active Projects
J-PAKE (Philipp, Stefan, Tarek)
- Server-side: fixed a small bug on the admin screen.
- Firefox UI 75% done, waiting for Faaborg's feedback, OSX try builds available, other platforms: blocked on bsmith's C implementation of J-PAKE
Simplified Crypto (Richard)
- JS PKCS5 implementation now works (that was a late night!), so we're close to being able to test on FF3. Patch on Bug 610749 for review.
- More tests extended to the New World (and passing).
- Behavior validated across multiple browsers.
- Cleanup and so forth proceeding.
Sync Server 1.5 (Toby)
- 1.5 deployed to dev. Doing quick sanity checks and passing off to QA
- By the way, built fixed-width mysql storage engine over the weekend.
Node Management (Toby)
Deployment on hold while we get 1.5 out. Table changes have been made.
Next-gen Server (Tarek)
Worked with a guy from Poland to make the server work w. his setup. ldap+postgres. Now works fine. Added a few options.
otherwise, not much to say (waiting for reviews)
Identity Server (Tarek)
The basic process now works.
- the client detects an openid input and replace it with a "Login w/ Weave" button (the openid input gets the URL for the sync user open id)
- clicking on the button will launch the openid process
- the client hijacks the call to the OP and inject a weave password the server will detect and validate
Stuff left to do:
I added Yadis support, and I am working on completing the open id API (checkid_setup) and storage.
Firefox Home 1.0.4 (Stefan)
- Released, eh!
Firefox Home 1.1 (Stefan)
Limiting the scope of 1.1 to Easy Setup and Simplified crypto. If there is time for bug fixes/improvements then great. Otherwise 1.1.1.
- Simplified Crypto
- tested against richard's last build
- working on migration / detecting storage version bump
- working on implementing final UX.
- working on crypto changes by Brian (Hashing, HMAC) ?
- working on /report API
Hope to have a 1.1b2 ready before the end of the week. (you can always grab a build directly from http://stefan.arentz.ca/builds/FirefoxHome11x/ to test with)
Account Management Portal
- No updates yet.
Places GUID revamp
- Initial approach in place, still need to determine resources and timeline
App performance issues due to Places
- Resources are still an open question, but proposal is rather firm.