Support/Mobile/Weekly Mobile Meetings/2014-07-16
SuMo Mobile Meeting
- Recording of meeting for Mozilla staff and Mozilla vouched contributors:
- 5:30PM UTC (10:30AM PT) (Held every Wednesday) in this vidyo room: Michelle Luna (213)
- Estimated time: 25 minutes - 1 Hour
- #sumo (IRC) is where links will be transmitted between each other.
You need to have Vidyo in order to join.
- Join link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=fKwqhBZxagXP Please enter guest name and then click join.
To call in:
- +1 650 903 0800, x92 9213
- +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 9213
Present at meeting (enter your name here): Joni Savage, Michelle Luna, Hermina Condei, feer56 (Andrew), Roland Tanglao
- request from SatDav: Can you all please do a quick intro at this meeting if possible for new contributors
Any Previous business
B2G (firefox OS):
- No further work on v1.3T
- Builds for Flame device still not clear.
- According to MDN's page: "We have no public builds available yet. This is our top priority for the Flame at the moment."
Firefox for Android
(copy and pasted from last week's https://etherpad.mozilla.org/weekly-mobileQA-standup-q3 )
- There will be a QA (desktop and Android) work week at the end of July
- Channel Updates
- Firefox 31
- Firefox 32 (Aurora) http://bugzil.la/1009306 (graphics; on-going investigation)
- Firefox 33 (Nightly)Backouts
- Re-spin today for core graphics tiling issue regressions
- Broken tab-panels
- Accidental Contacts API enabled (?) bug 1037128
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1037905 - Images in articles are not showing up when visiting via Browser on Firefox OS. [Andrew|feer56]
- Support Training deck v1.3T: http://bit.ly/Firefox-OS-Support-Training-v13T
- v1.3T localized in Spanish as well by Telefonica. Thanks! You rock!
- Offline SUMO ready on July 21st
Firefox For Android
- looks like pull to sync refresh tabs landed in FF31 (not FF32). Joni and I are going to update the KB, attention localizers :-) ! (not a red alert just a heads up)
Agenda Discussion from SatDav:
- Contributor feedback on the agenda
- Feedback on the agenda for
- How can we Improve it
- How can we make the meeting more accessible to the community
- I am thinking we post the notes to the blog also as we keep them on the wiki after the meetings
- SuMo Mobile Test Day
- I am thinking of arranging a other test day soon for the mobile site for SuMo and to also get more contributors involved
- what is your thoughts
Template available at: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/sumo-mobile-template