Agenda & Notes
- Account Provisioning, Open Search, & priorities
- Meeting with a third party went well.
- They want a way to set defaults for a build they distribute.
- Miramar (3.3)
- Resyncing with Firefox 5.0 release.
- Lots of release mechanics to think about.
- We probably shouldn't use Aurora to do our development work on.
- We might need more hardware for the new branches.
- We would still have the canary system to tell when to pull m-c into c-c.
- Should we jump on the repo train for 3.3?
- We don't know, but we're leaning towards yes.
- Bugs will be filed.
- Stability & Security Releases
- Revised schedule, starting builds this week.
- Conversion funnel
- Need to co-ordinate with Sancus.
- Talked to someone on metrics about looking at numbers.