Thunderbird meeting notes 2013-12-10 Minute taker - don't forget to save a revision of the pad before clearing it for next use. Please don't forget to post on wiki.mozilla.org after the end of the meeting so that they will go public in the meeting notes blog.
- mconley, irving, jcranmer, paenglab, rolandtanglao, aceman, mkmelin, sshagarwal, javirueda
Action items from last meetings
Friends of the tree
- nobody nominated but i am 100% somebody did something awesome
Current status and discussions
- mconley: can we create an open contributor badge for TB contributors?
- Friends of the tree, new contributor, I lost the list of because I'm not a fast typer
- Need graphics or something or thing
- Roland knows how to do it, so give him the graphics that we need. Goals, graphics, and people to award the badges to.
- Bug 948555 - Core graphics fix broke us in the last merge, but jcranmer is on it - we've essentially lost all OS X Mozmill tests. :/
- Still no takers on my Ensemble call for help - although I've responded to email asking how it currently works
- Took another chunk out of my review queue this past weekend! \o/ I'll have another opportunity this evening or tomorrow evening.
- Part of my review queue includes needinfo?'s from tessarakt's questions from the last meeting
- Review queue is backed up, apologies
- Hoping to land bug 842632... when bug 948555 is fixed (:-( @ m-c bustage)
- Alder is green on 5/8 trees!
- OS X opt broken due to universal build + nsinstall + ldap headaches
- Windows requires a lot more investigation to fix
- Will have spotty internet access and work times from ~Dec 21-Dec 29, and likely to be overloaded until Jan 14 with school stuff
Paenglab (no Mic)
- Used a bit TB with dark Persona and found two bugs:
- Bug 948384 - No chat icon when unreadMessages="true" with dark Personas.
- Bug 948568 - Use inverted chat toolbar icons with dark Personas.
- Around christmas will look to update TB's tabs to Fx Australis implementation.
- Q12014: We are (finally) moving the Knowledge Base from support.mozillamessaging.com to support.mozilla.org & from getstatisfaction to support.mozilla.org forums [roland]
- tracker bug for KB: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=816273
- I guess we will have a tracker bug for moving the forum but there won't be much to do since we aren't migrating anything from Get Satisfaction
- [mconley] Put together an Etherpad for contributor badge categories and graphics
- Make sure each badge has an explicit, 1-sentence goal.