|Date:||February 7th, 2017|
|Time:||10:00 AM Pacific|
|How to Join|
|Teleconferencing:||Room 9 798|
|IRC:||#webdev on irc.mozilla.org|
Webdev Extravaganzas are open to the public and serve as a gathering point for anyone in the Mozilla community who is interested in web development and what Mozilla has been doing in it.
The meeting will be streamed and recorded on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-february-2017/
What did we ship this month? Alternatively, what didn't we ship to spare the world the horror?
- (erikrose) Fathom 2.0
- (erikrose) sphinx-js
- (groovecoder) Dynamic list-serving for shavar; so we can more quickly & easily experiment with different blocking lists (Flash, Tracking Protection, etc.)
- (groovecoder) Tracking Protection "graduating" from Test Pilot
- (mythmon) Normandy switches to a monorepo
- (craigcook) Konami kazoo party
Any updates with our libraries or with libraries we use? Anyone looking for help with a library they maintain?
- (irc nick) Topic
New Hires / Interns / Volunteers / Contributors
Anyone new that we want to induct into the secret order? Paid, unpaid, contract, doesn't matter!
- (irc nick of new person) New Person
Anything else to talk about?
- (groovecoder) Want some quick feedback on my "Mozilla Developer Roadshow" presentation: "Top 5 Web Security Errors & Warnings we see from Firefox"