ACE Team: Add-on Community Experience Team
Add-ons are a safe, simple, and powerful way for people to personalize their web experience, and the Firefox community has created thousands of add-ons, with millions of users.
Who is the ACE Team?
The Add-on Community Experience Team (aka ACE Team) is responsible for making the experience of developing and using add-ons as delightful, rewarding, and engaging as possible. We ensure developers are properly supported and empowered throughout the developer lifecycle, recruit and nurture volunteers who help advance add-on technologies, develop product roadmaps for the add-on store (addons.mozilla.org, or AMO), and ensure the quality and security of its content.
We work openly, building programs that facilitate volunteer collaboration in areas like content review, design, development, QA, localization, and editorial.
- Jorge Villalobos: https://mozillians.org/u/jorgev/
- Andreas Wagner: https://mozillians.org/u/TheOne/
- Philipp Kewisch: https://mozillians.org/u/kewisch/
- Amy Tsay: https://mozillians.org/u/amyt/
- Scott DeVaney: https://mozillians.org/u/sdevaney/
- Caitlin Neiman: https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/cneiman/
Areas of responsibility
- Community engagement
- Developer communications
- Add-on reviewers
- Theme reviewers
- Featured add-ons community board
Get in touch
Add-ons Community Meeting
- Time: Every other Wednesday at 8:30am Pacific | Add to calendar
- Purpose: The purpose of this meeting is for staff and volunteer contributors to coordinate community-building efforts for Add-ons.
- How to join & more info: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Community/Meetings
- See all add-on public meetings
Public contact methods can be found in the links above.