All Hands/2015 Whistler/Volunteer Invites Criteria
< All Hands | 2015 Whistler
On top of the traditional criteria listed below, we would like to call out as new the ability to lead in our communities in the future. To be more precise:
- ability to think strategically -- team strategy and whole of Mozilla strategy
- ability to rally and influence others
High level of commitment is a given, and here are the other traditional criteria for invites to team work weeks. All do not have to be met, rather an appropriate subset that meets team needs.
- Make a significant, sustained contribution to and impact on our top line goals
- Are currently working on a core project on your team
- Work with a community or live in a country that has strategic importance to our top line goals
- Attend team meetings regularly, in person or online
- Consistently demonstrate the capacity to work well with the team and within the Mozilla community.