- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Post mortem on Q3?
- Ctalbert out tomorrow
- GoFaster is now working again \o/ (bug 926868)
Mobile (1st Monday)
Tools (2nd Monday)
- Tracking flags have been migrated! \o/ All fallout has been cleaned up.
- Git migration plan announced to bugzilla dev list for feedback.
- [edmorley] Patch for bug 926868 to fix GoFaster data import (which has been broken since end of September).
- [edmorley] Reviewed: https://bugzil.la/926193,926907,914960
- OrangeFactor on trunk for last 7 days: 5.61
- No progress on Mozmill 2.1 or 2.0.1 yet
- Mozmill CI
- Huge issues with Jenkins (Java) crashes on our mozmill-ci master
- Really long delays in sending out emails for final job status
- Lots of crashes for Win 8.1 64bit VMs under ESX (might still not be fully supported)
- Remaining machines for a 4th node per platform are coming up soon.
Performance (3rd Monday)
- [edmorley] Finishing up patch for bug 910320.
General Framework Support (4th Monday)
- [edmorley] Patches: https://bugzil.la/926252,926418,926408,927119
- [edmorley] Patch to make chrome JS exceptions cause less noise in logs on TBPL (bug 927387).
Process (4th Monday)
- [edmorley] hgweb: Patch to make pushloghtml should show merges expanded by default (bug 914693).
- [edmorley] bzexport: Reviewed bug 928477.
Holidays and Trips
- Wes Kocher - PTO Oct 23-25
- RyanVM - PTO 21st-27th Oct