- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Newsgroup and Blog Posts
- 3 Goals
- 4 Deep Dives
- 4.1 Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- 4.2 Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- 4.3 Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- 4.4 General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- 4.5 Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- 4.6 Holidays and Trips
- 4.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Significant Contributions
- [Kaustabh] contributed to [AlertManager] by working on his birthday (yes the legal birthday to drink alcohol) to give us an alternate view of talos alerts, [original] vs [new]
- [devty] has started mentoring bugs in [Titanic] while picking up more bugs and starting to work on other projects
- [Sam Garrett] and [Julien Pagès] did some great work on mozregression 0.24 which was just released, see blog post below.
- [jgriffin] A-Team Mission
- Proposed text:
"The A-Team is a Swiss Army Knife of engineers dedicated to improving the quality and efficiency of engineering at Mozilla. Working with others in a responsive, agile manner, we strive to be a model of open development. We create, maintain, and extend a diverse array of sustainable tools and systems to create information on the quality of Mozilla's products and to increase the impact and effectiveness of the Mozilla community."
- Etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ateam-mission
- What's next?
- Proposed text:
- [jmaher] - presenting [deciphering contribution and teamwork]
- [jgriffin] Q4 Goals Walkthrough - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Goals/2014Q4
- [jgriffin] A-Team badges
- See https://badges.mozilla.org/en-US/badges/badge/A-Team-Automation-Apprentice as an example
- What criteria do we want for different levels?
- [jgriffin] (if time permits) KPI's - what can we and should we measure?
Newsgroup and Blog Posts
- [wlach]: Using flexbox in web applications
- [wlach]: mozregression 0.24
- [armenzg]: Easier mozharness and try support
Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- All open blockers have now been fixed & sheriffs are ready to transition to Treeherder from TBPL. (TBPL will still be running for the short term for any non-sheriffs who are not yet ready to transition, see Treeherder the wiki for more info).
- Interested on working on some bugs? See: bugs & project tracking :-)
- Bugs fixed in the last 2 weeks:
57 Total; 57 Open (100%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- [wlach] / [jmaher] / [jgriffin]: Talos e10s work starting to land on holly (bug 1050706
General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
Process (3rd/4th Monday)
Holidays and Trips
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.