- Meeting Name: B2G QA Roundtable
- Meeting Time: Wednesdays @ 5pm - 5:45pm
- Vidyo Room: QA Vidyo Room
- Video Link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=nL4PESn1IaVh
- Dial in: 1-800-707-2533, pass: 369, room: x9245
- Meeting Notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Meetings
- Testrun Schedule: http://bit.ly/1jQzW79
- Roadmap for releases: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Roadmap
- B2G dashboard: http://charts.mozilla.org/
- Welcome Greg (garndt)!
2.0/2.1 Release Update
Note - Each team should identify QA call outs & any blockers on a per team basis
Features (Organized by Functional Team)
- Health: Red?
- 2.0 Blockers: http://mzl.la/1syinuC
- Triage meeting happens after this meeting, so all bugs have not yet been reviewed
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1049086 - Camera app is not power friendly
- Camera Recording
- Still issues with the Open 2 device: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1042356
- Multimedia Platform
- Find My Device
- Health: Green?
- Connectivity bug being transferred to RIL
- This is an annoying bug though: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1049162
- Created helper app for connectivity, uses Alarms API to wake device, but blocked by above bug: https://github.com/yglazko/silentalarmdaemonFXOS
- Find My Device
- Stream 3
- Systems Front End
- Health: Red
- Upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0 is still buggy with the default smart collections
- Partners found some nasty bugs which makes the homescreen unusable after a certain period of time.
- All 2.0+ blockers: http://mzl.la/1mRx0oT
- Health: Green
- 3 active blockers, one is about to close, one (appearance bug) is ongoing, and one (appearance bug) is recently introduced due to i10n change (assuming)
- Systems Platform
- Gecko Platform
- [marcia] Base image on smoketest - 2.0 on v122 and 2.1 on v123?
- [jlorenzo] B2G Smoketests dashboard - round 1
- Temporary location: http://10.252.28.160:9000/
- Still buggy. 10 known bugs like the color not really representative, the misplaced tooltip or the graphical glitches on the subcharts.
- Main issues
- Moztrap database not accessible right now because of a VPN problem
- Bugzilla Elasticsearch database is not accessible with the official elasticsearch-js client. This prevents the dashboard from being public.
- Any enhancement?
- qa-approval flag