Mozilla's Berlin office is home to Mozilla's first dedicated makerspace. Its 17.1m² are packed with five meters of workbenches, high-quality crafting, electronics and mechanics gear, and a healthy stock of parts and consumables. There is also ample storage space for project boxes in a locked storage room.
The makerspace is situated adjacent to the community area on the building's third floor, so feel free to swing by and join us in the fun.
Crafting and Digital Fabrication
- ESD-safe workbench
- Weller WXD soldering and desoldering system
- Rigol DS1074Z-S oscilloscope
- Siglent SDM3055 bench multimeter
- Voltcraft VLP 1405pro variable linear power supply
- High-quality tools
- Dremel rotary tools and fretsaw
- Air compressor