- October 12, 2006 at 16:30UTC
- Find the time in your timezone
- Meeting will be online using IRC at: irc://irc.mozilla.org/calendar-qa
- Meeting will last no more than an hour
- Attendees: lilmatt, jminta, ssitter, sebo, Andreas, celina63, Fallen|away, TeringTuby, bbbrowning
- Meeting Log
- ssitter and ctalbert will put together press links from 0.3 onto the wiki
- sebo will play with switching the test day wiki to reflect the new day
- jminta and ctalbert will work on the regression test strategy after next weekend
- we have a test day on the 17th and we'll need to mobilize for that.
Feel free to add your own ideas
- Assign a notetaker - someone responsible for putting the meeting log up on this wiki page afterward.
- 0.3 has shipped!
- Next week's meeting will be a post-mortem QA on the 0.3 release. (What could we have done better, what did we do well, etc).
- Next test day will be Tuesday, October 17.
- What should we focus testing on for Tuesday's test day?
- Who would like to update the Test Day wiki? (It's largely cut and paste from the previous test day).
- What hours should the test day run?
- With a test day every two weeks, we will have one on Halloween day (31st). Clint has some wacky ideas about that, and needs your perspective.
- Regression tests - is anyone interested in putting one together?
- jminta has a framework together for a calendar-qa extension which provides a good way to run specific ICS based test cases, particularly if you are hunting down a regression range.
- We need to search through bugzilla, finding problem ICS data, get those events into a list for any regression strategy we choose.
- There are some basic XPCShell tests in calendar/test that we can look into extending if we want a more "automatic" regression solution.
- Put the Calendar QA Todo list together.