- October 19, 2006 at 16:30UTC
- Find the time in your timezone
- Meeting will be online using IRC at: irc://irc.mozilla.org/calendar-qa
- Meeting will last no more than an hour
Attendees and Log
- Attendees: sebo, lilmatt, jminta, dmose, ctalbert, bbbrowning, celina63, Fallen|away, jamesb, maddog75, nightrat, sopues_, tering tuby
- Meeting Log
- Sebo will start a wiki page for a test suite that the RC must pass in order to be released for 0.5
- Ctalbert will create a wiki for a feature set book that will help QA team members to know what the expected behaviors are for various features in Sunbird and Lightning
- Ctalbert and Celina63 will start a wiki for a new compeletly automated regression tool
- jminta has a preview of his QA tool ready
- jminta and ctalbert will work on QA tools and automated regression strategies for the 0.5 QA effort.
- Calendar QA Chat meetings will change to primarily focus on processing the QA Wanted list each week.
- Calendar QA Todo list will begin to be active from Test Day to Test Day (every two weeks). All members of Calendar QA Community are invited to update it with their accomplishments or their things that need to be done.
- We will continue to have test days every two weeks and ctalbert will focus on engaging with people more during those days so that more and better testing is accomplished on those days.
A new release gives us a chance to re-think our Calendar QA strategy. I invite you to add all your comments here for discussion.
- Assign a notetaker - someone responsible for putting the meeting log up on this wiki page afterward.
- Announce Test Day winners
- Discuss 0.3 Release
- Update (if needed) on the post-mortem discussion from the Calendar Conference Call on October 18.
- What went well?
- What could have been better?
- Have these calendar-QA meetings helped? Hurt? Should they be changed?
- Have the testdays helped? Hurt? Should they be changed?
- Discuss 0.5 Release
- Put the Calendar QA Todo list together.