- Wednesday, February 7th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 800 867 8609
- Netherlands: 08002658232
- Germany: 08001014546
- Poland: 008001114706
- Sun: x44444
- More numbers (toll/toll free): Sun Worldwide Ready-Access numbers
- Access Code
- Conference controls
- *6 mute line
- *7 unmute line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- 0.3.1 Status Update
- Visit Calendar:0.3.1_Release_Status for more details.
- Hope to release as early in February as reasonably possible.
Attendees: Daniel, Phillip, Dan, Matt, Clint, Mickey, Mvl Christian
- Had several test days. We have fixed everything that we have found so far.
- Have real L10N tinderboxes building our stuff as of Feb 6
- Helps us to automate L10N builds
- Planning test day on Friday to make sure everything works in 0.3.1 as far as timezones are concerned and also to check the localizations.
- Fixes since last test day:
- australia/Perth DST had to be updated
- Storage didn't correctly handle upgrade a time zone
- Plan is that if everything is OK on Friday with a minimum number of issues, we can shoot for a release for 0.3.1 early next week.
- Planning to tag the repository with the release tag today so that we can build tomorrow with the release tag, so that we can test that process before the actual test day on Friday. Will only build the release tag for the actual code bits and not L10N bits because those are likely to change again before the release.
- More bugs that we worked on...
- Matt worked on windows registry and default application association on Mac
- View stuff is awaiting UI review - waiting on dmose and Mvl
- Reviews pending for event boxes as well.
- Dan and Matt did not spend a lot of time on 0.5 over the week while Matt was in CA
- Need to reset the release date or pull items out from 0.5
- Might consider pushing 0.5 out a little bit
- ACTION: Matt will discuss with mvl and dmose about scheduling.
Bugs w.r.t. Thunderbird Integration
- Joey said that there is a problem in Sunbird and possibly Lightning where the undo/redo queue is tied to the window implementation and so if you open two different windows, you will get two queues
- Mickey has a patch for a separate undo/redo queue and it seems to work better.
- How do other apps deal with Undo/Redo? When they have separate views for mail and calendar?
- For example, Outlook does not allow you to undo a calendar action if you are currently viewing mail.
- ACTION: Review Mickey's patch and see how it feels