Scribed by Thomas
OKR Check-in (miketaylr)
Q2 Planning (miketaylr)
What do we carry over, what new things should we be working on?
- karl: ML if we think we should continue with it.
- karl: If we decided to adopt the new form, we need to clean up the old code.
- karl: find a way to improve/benefit from using the DB of all issues (modulo we understand what is happening.) aka working on our reliability.
- karl: Covid-19 related websites, do they work in Firefox?
- jgraham: WebDriver BiDi spec
- jgraham: Print reftests? Need feedback from jwatt on prototype
- mike: please fill in okrs ideas. Bad and good, and we will curate later on.
- karl: do we need to align with the global okr of mozilla?
- mike: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=110001908
- mike: anything that will help to grow desktop and mobile marketshare.
- jgraham: the web platform okr haven't been published yet. According to Joe Hildebrand, this is in the process.
- mike: by the time we hit q2, the okr will be published on our github repo for okrs.
KaiOS collab (SV)
How can we help? Devices. Infrastucture. Webcompat impact?
- mike: we shouldn't have to do anything here yet. for now they will be paying us to run CI/automated tests, and to help update KaiOS to the next ESR to make it more current. because it's Gecko, we shouldn't have to do much extra work on webcompat.
- karl: sounds like an opportunity for Softvision to grab a contract with KaiOS :)
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Cipri: Moderation / Triage, adobe.com exploratory testing, WFH
- Dennis: PTO this week.
- James: Work on standardized remote protocol, WPT sync work, some performance work on WPT
- Karl: Machine Learning stuff. James' code reviews. Diagnosis. webcompat.com code review. Fixing the ML bot for our new workflow. Juggling with school-less schedule.
- Kate: Watching the world go bananas, fomenting ideas for healthcare reform, reading up on ML.
- Ksenia: New form refactoring and diagnosis
- Mike: Lots of thinking about non-work stuff! Writing some interventions.
- Oana: WFH & Triage, Exploratory testing on NYtimes.com, TSCI re-check. Great weather, happy dog and a bit of gardening.
- Sergiu: Triage, exploratory testing on Bing and ebay. Staying positive.
- Sonia: Outreachy work, celebrated 20th Birthday party with friends, played with colors(indian festival called holi), and my last day at Mozilla is today. Thank you team for everything <3.
- Thomas: GV work: ability to cancel installing an addon while it's still downloading. planning for goals/next quarter.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Karl: 2020-03-16 17 × 3 = 51 (day off)
- Dennis: 2020-03-16 to 2020-03-23 - Vacationing.