Scribed by Thomas
OKR 2020Q4 - First Check (karl)
https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/11 Let's close things and move things to Q4 if we need time for some of the things.
Triage and Diagnosis on Bugzilla land (karl)
We are not very good at monitoring the space for WebCompat bugs on Bugzilla. We probably needs to clean the space for this. This is also tied to Ksenia work on moving bugs from bugzilla to webcompat.com
- needs-diagnosis: 25 https://mzl.la/3nzE7aX
- needs-triage: 215 https://mzl.la/3lpjj3Z
- Karl: if you need a change of pace from regular diagnosis on webcompat.com, feel free to look at these
FYI: Holidays end of quarter (karl)
It is still a bit early, but keep in mind that the end of the year is still a time of reduced activities, so it's a shorter quarter than the others. If you plan to take days off, please let's coordinate together.
FYI: Webcompat priority flags (karl)
List of 84 bugs where the webcompat priority flag has not yet been determined. https://mzl.la/3lS8wj9 I encourage everyone to set flags for priority. See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/WebCompat_Tracking_And_Triage for the criteria
- Karl: we should go through these to ensure we have not forgotten any bugs
- Karl: note that these are our own team's flags; other teams will also use theirs, so we should go ahead and set ours.
FYI: W3C TPAC 2020 (karl)
This is the time of TPAC this is happening on a couple of weeks. Last chance to register. If you do not have a W3C account, ping Tantek. https://www.w3.org/2020/10/TPAC/registration.html
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Cipri: Moderation/Triage
- Dennis: Had the intervention's v16 backed out for broken tests, re-landed that without console noficiations. Asked people to resolve the tests for me. "Top level menu" work for the Fenix reporter is now ongoing. Also, got a new coffee machine:
- Karl: Diagnosis. Description of Activities we do at webcompat with the help of others in the Team. Met with layout (Sean Voisen) to define what they need for webcompat signals.
- Kate: Finally revamping dev environments for webcompat. Gave in and turned on the heat today. Officially became dual-ly Italian on Sunday. Developed inferiority complex after pic of Dennis' new espresso station.
- Oana: Moderation/Triage. Bike rides and enjoying last sunny days. Trying to find new paths so explore both riding and hiking.
- Tom: shims, shims, shims (they're close to riding the release trains now). otherwise a lot of admin stuff, including okrs/goals/etc and discussing future plans for picture-in-picture interventions. also visited a few provincial parks, enjoyed my birthday and Canadian Thanksgiving, and exhausted the family dog with more walks than usual
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
(no more travel until the end of 2020… probably) PTO Ksenia (Oct 8-9 and 13), Oct 26-30 Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/