Contribute/Combined Working Group/Meetings/2014-10-09
< Contribute | Combined Working Group | Meetings
Date & Time
- Thursday, 9 October 2014 at 18:00 UTC (11:00 PDT). in your timezone
- Vidyo: CBT, 9645 guest link
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 99645
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 99645
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 99645
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 99645
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 99645
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 99645
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 99645
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 99645
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 99645
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 99645
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- IRC: #cbt (webchat)
List attendees here.
Agenda / Notes
We'll take live notes on etherpad: https://cbt.etherpad.mozilla.org/epr-2014-10-09
Working Group Updates
High-level, brief updates from each of the three working groups.
Use this section for any issues you'd like to discuss. Include questions, anything task you might be blocked on, projects you want to give an update about and get feedback on.
Follow this format:
- discussion point
- question to answer, specific request, or thing to decide
- "How to start a Mozilla community in your locale" (Janet)
- Context: Recently, I was cc'd on an email thread that started with someone from Togo asking how to start a Mozilla community in their country. I suggested contacting Reps from Ivory Coast for help, since they are nearby and likewise French-speaking.
- Request: Do we have resources for starting a Mozilla community in a given locale? If not, that seems like a good thing to develop (both how-tos, and stories of those who've done it).
Use this section for speakers from other areas of the project.
Use this section to highly specific tasks that are ready for contributors.
- skills/experience required
- how to get started
Call out any decisions that were made in the meeting here.
Action Items / Next Steps
List specific action items and next steps here.