From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 206
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

  • merge to master
    • peter to fix the csrf bug
    • stas & peter to merge develop to master today
    • laura, peter & pike to deploy to stage tomorrow at 10 AM EST
  • signoff2
    • Pike to file a bug about perf of a huge initial push
  • wireframes
    • stas to talk to chowse
  • housecleaning
    • stas will create wikimo/Elmo

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: laura, peterbe, pike, adrian, milos, stephend, stas
  • New boxes still in progress. bug 652792
  • push to production schedule: every Tuesday, time TBD
    • QA would like to be able to test production early after the push
    • dogfooding by the localizers is also very important, maybe even more
    • ideally, a push would happen not too late in Europe, so that we can get coverage by the European localizers, but not too early either, so that QA and Stas can be around
    • tagging scheme: use tags, .x for hotfixes
  • axel, peter and stas will have a bug triage meeting on Tuesday, May 24th, 8am PDT

Action Items

  • Stephen will talk to rbillings on how early we could do our weekly pushes
  • stas to talk to chowse about the wireframes (update as per comments, new data1.1)
  • stas: set up a meeting git flow hotfix [1]
  • stas: ask IT how we store the fact that someone is a web localizer (see bug 653668)