From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 359
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

  • peter to play around with the test-master.
  • think about second pair of hands to help with patch reviews

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: peterbe, Pike, stas, laura, jeff
  • Team page
    • stas to hand over to peter
    • functionality more important than design
    • UX people can help us improve it once it's done
  • Home page design
    • peter to crack on in parallel whilst waiting for John Slater's response
  • Jeff to get roped into reviewing/updating documentation/text
    • peter to assign a bug to jeff about replacing the "Lorem ipsum..." with real Elmo text
    • We should link to the page Jeff says rather than we telling Jeff to update the pages we link to.
  • l10n.mozilla.org
    • Pike to follow up with Reed to set up HTTPS for l10n.mozilla.org
  • New servers?
    • Pike to document the migration from the existing to the new system
    • laura and peter to dogfood/test the master- and slave-ball setup.
      • goal: laura and peter to talk to Shyam about helping him set up the new servers

Action Items

  • peter to post final patch review for django_compressor (DONE)
  • peter to file bug about passing query string on redirect from /dashboard?a=b --> /shipping/dashboard?av=b (DONE)
  • stas to transfer work on team page to peter on wednesday
    • meeting 10am PDT about (stas to set up) (MEETING SET UP)
    • no more bikeshedding on icons, **focus on functionality**
  • Update -dev-'s db from that of -stage- on the server. (DONE)
  • Pike to look into why https://l10n-dev-sj.mozilla.org/dashboard/compare?run=146569 raises error (DONE)
  • Once the patch for redirecting dashboard with query string is finished, try to cut a release.
  • Pike to talk to relevant Narro people about getting them OFF l10n.mozilla.org so we can soon take it over
    • we need a bug about redirect narro URLs back to the new narro domain.
  • Pike to make complete bug-list of showstoppers for setting up new boxes.