From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 359
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: peterbe, laura, Pike, stas
  • Domain name switch?
  • Release?
    • Test plan
  • Moving to new hardware
    • Shyam in MV next week
    • Pike thinks rsyncing the data can take a week(!)
      • most of that time is probably finding the time to do it
    • Apparently we only have hardware for the new webhead,
      • not for master-ball & slave-ball
      • Pike to file new urgent bug
    • Idea: Shyam and peterbe to go through test-master
      • either on his laptop or on his seamicros
    • Build logs and hg repos
      • 4.6G /mnt/space/build-data/
      • 17G /mnt/space/repos
  • A testplan
    • Pike's baby-step start https://elmo.etherpad.mozilla.org/test-plan
    • Stephen Donner to review potential start for a WebQA person to look at a read-only non-automated test
    • peterbe to summorize the apache logs for finding out what matters.

Action Items