|| March 2012
| Past Items
|| *Taught a Grade 3 class using Hackasaurus!
- Organzing and collecting volunteers to host Victoria BC's first Hack *Jam. As of yesterday got donated space from the University of Victoria.
- Created an eventbrite 'event' - based on Toronto Hackjam, edited their main header file .
- created repository of documents for general hack jams and those specific to our June Hackjam
- talked with VIATEC (victoria island tech) about supporting/hosting future hack jams. Recieved their support, and invite to tech gathering in the fall (more to come on that)
- colloborated on creation of pamphlet for Hacksaurus (in paper format for school distribution)
| Next Items
|| * Plan the June hack jam
- hand out pamphlets to other schools who have requested info