- Deleted Agenda, we'll just use the TOC as the agenda
Metrics for 6.0a2
- We have just over 53K users on Aurora which is just above what we have on the trunk ~51K
- Want to call out bug 662325, which had the potential to cause newer updates to not be offered. It's fixed, but we're not sure of the extent of the impact.
Elevated crash level for 6.0a2?
- Crashes are trending down - https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/daily?p=Firefox&v=6.0a2
- * Fixing the plugin regression seems to have made the crash rate go down.
- Browser crashes in a similar range as 5.0a2
- Would like to see the rate a bit lower so we will do some more analysis to see if we missed something.
Short-term plan to grow the aurora audience
Christian will write up the meeting notes about how to try to grow the overall Aurora audience
Christian and grace are meeting again so he is waiting to write them up in case the meeting alters the plan