Planning Meeting Details
- Wednesdays - 11:00am PT, 18:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- Toronto Offices: Finch Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- (the developer meeting takes place on Tuesdays)
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99696 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99696 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ProductCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- AirMozilla: for broadcast and saved recordings
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Schedule & Progress on Upcoming Releases (Liz/Sylvestre/Lawrence/Ritu)
- 2 Firefox Desktop & Platform (Javaun/Chad/Martin)
- 3 Firefox Mobile (Mark/Brad/Jenn)
- 4 Developer Tools (Jeff)
- 5 Feedback Summary (Rob/Tyler/Matt)
- 6 User Experience Research (Bill)
- 7 Market Insights from the Product Team (Kev)
- 8 Marketing, Press & Public Reaction (Winston / Fabio)
- 9 Questions, Comments, FYI
Schedule & Progress on Upcoming Releases (Liz/Sylvestre/Lawrence/Ritu)
- Firefox 40
- m-b -> m-r merge done on Monday
- 40.0b10 uploaded to Google Play on Tuesday.
- 40.0-build3 gtb today/tomorrow. We decided to take a fix sec-critical fix.
- 38.2.0esrbuild2 gtb today. Sec-critical fix was uplifted to esr38 too.
Firefox Desktop & Platform (Javaun/Chad/Martin)
- We are getting closer to Locked Feature Set for the campaign; meeting with marketing at 12:15
- Following up on the ask to get started on Spring 2016
Firefox Mobile (Mark/Brad/Jenn)
Firefox for iOS
Continuing burn-down of tracked bugs. Good progress toward V1 ready in coming weeks.
Firefox for Android
- Kinderfox is back on track for 42. Status Here
- Tracking Protection on track for 42. Status Here
Developer Tools (Jeff)
Feedback Summary (Rob/Tyler/Matt)
No real updates, just focusing on Windows 10