Planning Meeting Details
- Wednesdays - 11:00am PT, 18:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- Toronto Offices: Finch Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- (the developer meeting takes place on Tuesdays)
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99696 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99696 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ProductCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- AirMozilla: for broadcast and saved recordings
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Schedule & Progress on Upcoming Releases (Liz/Sylvestre/Lawrence/Ritu)
- 2 Firefox Desktop & Platform (Javaun/Chad/Martin)
- 3 Firefox Mobile (Mark/Brad/Jenn)
- 4 Developer Tools (Jeff)
- 5 Feedback Summary (Rob/Tyler/Matt)
- 6 User Experience Research (Bill)
- 7 Market Insights from the Product Team (Kev)
- 8 Marketing, Press & Public Reaction (Winston / Fabio)
- 9 Questions, Comments, FYI
Schedule & Progress on Upcoming Releases (Liz/Sylvestre/Lawrence/Ritu)
- 40.0b9 desktop gtb today
- 40.0 desktop RC, mobile b10 gtb Mon
- 40.0 mobile RC gtb Tue
- ESR 38.2.0 smoke test email sent to Enterprise ML earlier this week.
Firefox Desktop & Platform (Javaun/Chad/Martin)
- Fall Moment in time planning and progress is going well. Locking down information to share.
- Action Requested: Please review the following criteria for the first set of milestones. 'Locked Feature Set' and 'Feature Complete'
- Locked Feature Set (this is a campaign milestone): http://bit.ly/1fHmFNz
- Feature Complete (this is a product milestone): http://bit.ly/1fHob23
Firefox Mobile (Mark/Brad/Jenn)
Firefox for Android
- Tracking Protection: Generally on track, with one blocked item aiming to unblock this week
- See last week's status report for more details
- Tracking Doc if you want to see bug by bug status
- Kinderfox: Considered at risk for 42
- see latest status report for details
- see Kinderfox Backlog for bug by bug status
- Team met Tuesday morning to discuss risk status, clarify on some scope details, and prioritize some items, though no scoped requirements were cut at this time. A follow-up is scheduled for Friday.
Firefox for iOS
- Team continues to burn down tracked bugs at a good rate
- See latest status report for chart of triage/bug trends
- Meeting this week to talk about cross-functional end-game milestones
Developer Tools (Jeff)
Feedback Summary (Rob/Tyler/Matt)
We'll be keeping an eye on Windows 10 feedback.