Firefox 3 Meeting
- Tuesdays - Firefox 3 - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
PRD Status Update
- Perma Links: Current PRD & Detailed Feature List & Firefox Next Requirements.
- Outstanding Change Requests to review.
Work in progress
- Visual Refresh Makeover!
- Firebug (sdwilsh)
- Got commit access to svn, just need to e-mail Joe getting r+ on patches.
- Two patches to fix three issues pending approval
- Web-based protocol/content-handling (dmose/myk/sdwilsh)
- 384186 - Needs API review - unit tests are attached to bug
- Should microformats be in toolkit so Thunderbird extensions can use them?
- Storage (sdwilsh)
- Progress made on bug 386184 - Need common framework for upgrading/downgrading sqlite DB's
- bug 386179 - Stop using private sqlite functions - has been half fixed. One step closer to upgrading to the newest version of sqlite (bug 385067).
- Places (Places team)
- 42 B1 blockers at this point. This will grow as the UI changes get moved into bugs.
- Met with Alex Faaborg last week to break down UI mockups into tasks, will wikify and bugify that asap.
- Download Manager (sdwilsh)
- Awaiting Beltzner's UI spec to start UI overhaul
- bug 385871 - Download Manager needs to have schema checking - has patch pending review. This is needed for the SoC project for cross-session resumable downloads.
- Password Manager (dolske)
- Addons Manager (Rob Strong, Mossop, mwu)
- Malware (johnath, campd)
- Malware UI landed! bug 380932
- site-specific prefs
- investigating performance regression bug 385224 (myk)
- Proposed Schedule
- Current BMO report for B1 blockers
- Firefox 3 bug triage - noms & blockers review (weekly - Mondays @ 11:00 PST, Thu 1:00 PDT - Dial-in @ (see above), then use conf 249#)
- Draft Fx 3 Test Plan wiki is now available.
- Don't forget to add changes that may impact documentation to the Firefox 3 for developers page.
- reminder to use #granparadiso on IRC for discussion of milestone-releated deliverables, features, QA testing, etc; it's to be the defacto location for chatter regarding Gran Paradiso releases
Gecko 1.9 Meeting
- No Gecko team meeting this week due to July 4th (US Independence Day) holiday.