This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
- 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 are simultaneous releases of Firefox. In addition we are releasing Thunderbird 188.8.131.52
- Live Updates Testing (12.19.2006)
- Updates should be live sometime tomorrow afternoon.
- Software Updates (12.12.2006)
- FF184.108.40.206 (en-US), FF220.127.116.11(all)
- TB 18.104.22.168 (all)-12.13
- Bug Verifications
- Tentative Release Date: December 14th
- Overall Schedule from Community Page
Any 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199 testing results that will help us track progress, identify regressions, and verify fixes should go here.
|Smoketest||PASS (RC1 - 20061204 tracy)||PASS (tracy)||PASS|
|BFT||Tomcat - PASS 2001 BFT (Linux/Windows)||PASS||PASS (tomcat)|
- Smoketests and BFTs
- l10n related testing
- Updates Testing
- Vista Updates Testing
- Distro Test Results
- Search Engine Checker results from Alice: test_results_188.8.131.52.zip
- New locale testing: Hebrew - 3rd party testing results (without language skills)
The above list is just a sample of what we will be testing and links to blank pages we should us to track our test results. Please add any other test results here. Thanks!
When you verify the bug is fixed, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED and replace the fixed184.108.40.206 / fixed220.127.116.11 keyword with verified18.104.22.168 / verified22.214.171.124
- Verify on both 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
- 2 mail bugs ("fixed184.108.40.206" bugs, component is "mailnews" or product is "thunderbird")
- 6-9 critical bugs ("fixed220.127.116.11" or "fixed18.104.22.168" bugs, no "needs testcase" in status whiteboard, and severity is "critical")
- 11-13 security bugs ("fixed22.214.171.124" or "fixed126.96.36.199" bugs, no "needs testcase" in status whiteboard, and is marked "security-sensitive"):
Note: If you run into a difficult bug, just add the "[need testcase]" in the status whiteboard and move on.
- need external verifications
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=358863 (verify on os/2)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=348706 (java testcase)
- difficult testcases
- 358528 Leak Monitor locks Firefox.exe during startup
- Caused open regression (along with bug 357169) 358661
Build Bugs (lack of comments after checkin suggest these are fixed):