From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Weekly Gaia Development Meeting

Announcements & Notices
   UX Quality Themes to dev-gaia (more FYI than announce)
   Haida Planning for development
   Ask UX for Haida demos
   Haida demo/plan in next week's meeting?
   Anyone have an update on flatfish work?
   UX will add schedule here after verifying


reporter: tony chung

  • Individual team member status here -
  • Device used for testing on 1.2 / 1.3 - Buri. <not to be confused with dogfood discussion>
  • 1.2
    • Latest smoketest Result - 45/46 smoketests passing, 1 untested
    • Burirun2 - 2210 passed, 103 failed, 0 blocked, 75 invalid / 4162 cases total. Coverage is at 59%
      • TEF blocked on SIM Toolkit/Cost Control testing - cannot get base build we are using
    • Some of the flatfish initial testing is done, with bugs filed. Still awaiting UX to complete final screens.
      • See Bug 903304 - [Flatfish] [meta]
  • 1.3
    • Latest Smoketest Result - All tests failing due to bug 924129. Regressing patch is now backed out, so we should have an updated smoketest result by EOD today.
  • Gaia UI Automation


   Working on localization in ES and BR-PT for articles on v1.1 differentiatiors
   2nd month feedback report out - volume increased x4 compared to July
   Product training for partners in progress 



Talking this week: ? Notes: The Team: asuth, evanxd, ianliu, gaye, lightsofapollo, doliver, jrburke, gghosh, mcav, jhford, cserran, pdol, tony (qa), william hsu (qa), robmac

   Backlog in Pivotal Tracker:

Media front end

Talking this week: djf

   meeting today to discuss Music for 1.3. One important topic: whether we want to switch to the new Music2 app.


Talking this week: No verbal update

   TEAM: bkelly, geo, hub, huseby, jhylands, jld, kgrandon, mchang, mlee, wlach, Walter Chen
   No major updates
   Continuing to work 1.2 launch and FPS regressions

Comms app

Talking this week: julien

   polish work in most apps for 1.2
   designers are busy producing wireframes and visual design for 1.3 features, and some work started (eg: subject, draft)

System front end

Talking this week: ?

   Bug tracking:

The team: cserran, gwagner, ladamski, reuben m, kyle m, michael h, aus, francis, jason, atsai, pdol, benfrancis, daleharvey, naoki


Talking this week: Rick

   Received new devices, now have private build access
   sub teams on Testing, Keyboard, Clock and Messages
   Want to be directly looped into the Haida discussion/planning etc.
   vs. hearing news from dev-gaia announcements


System platform


Media recording


Round Table

   [djf] Has anyone read this? I'm thinking of reading to see if it might be helpful for us.  The application structuring suggestions seem like they might be helpful.
   [jsmith] Haida & UI Automation - Mitigation Plan for keeping UI Automation Coverage Working as Haida Work Lands
   Haida Planning For gaia