Grow/Meeting 04 19 12
- Meeting time: Thursday, April 19 at 17:00 UTC (times around the world)
- Audio: 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 634
- Room: Get to da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor (note this is a room change from earlier meetings)
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- New Grow Mozilla logo (thanks Sean!)
- Contributor Audit (data in review)
- Grow Mozilla dashboard: what changes are coming and what changes would you like to see?
- Add additional information to differentiate manual and automated responses to inquiries
- Add conversion tracking to Get Involved dashboard
- Filter out spike in spam messages and replies from inquiry count on Get Involved dashboard
- Note: let me know if you'd like to be CC'ed on any of these
- Webdev's dynamic get involved page
- Much more useful for contributors than a static page
- The bugzilla-mediawiki extension + mentored bugs made it very easy to set up
- Is this something your project could make use of?
- Get Involved page redesign
- About a 50% jump in inquiries from lead generation now being main call to action
- Increased attention on this form has also lead to some spamming -- a CAPTCHA is in place to address this
- Also trying to channel support questions away from legitimate contribution inquiries
- Upcoming events (standing item)
- MozCamp Latin America (April 20-22)
- Proposed "Mozilla Day" recruitment day in Minneapolis (cf: @glind). Leave-behinds, schwag, other help and ideas welcome.
- QA Workshop in Turin (Proposed for end of May, 2012)
- Planning etherpad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/QTPoNJMjAF
- Pedro to present dashboard concepts of conversion tracking and inquiry response tools at future meetings.
- David to run Steward surveys regularly going forward to establish trends -- if anyone would like to have additional questions added let him know.