We met specifically to discuss the Claire user story (Web Developer) in the https://wiki.mozilla.org/Kilimanjaro/ProductDraft wiki page.
- We discussed the following requirements that fall under this use case...
- We did not discuss...
- Mozilla will provide effective distribution, discovery and monetization options for developers - bug 746391
- The performance and responsiveness piece probably falls under here as well.
- We did a walk-through of our process for tracking and adding whiteboard flags.
- We took an example - bug 673922 added the right flags and linked it as a dependency to the requirements.
- Per Martin's suggestion, we are going to use labels for the top level bugs to be more descriptive ie: webapi gecko-gaming.
- We went through all the items under "core features for web platform" and assigned a person who will assemble known bugs, tag them and link them back to the use cases.
- (Dave Mason) P1: Offline capabilities (improve appcache support/semantics, implement IndexedDB improvements, platform support for default offline behavior)
- (Maire) - P1: Camera API (still image capture)
- (Maire) - P2: Full WebRTC (realtime media streaming)
- (Lawrence) - P1: Layout compatibility - webkit (bug 747123)
- (Maire) - P1: H.264/AAC & mp3
- (Martin) - P1: Orientation Lock (bug 673922)
- (Sheila) - P1: One app crashing doesn't take other apps down with it.
- (Dave Mason) - P1: Finish multi-touch
- (Martin) - P1: Hardware accelerated canvas
- (Dave Mason) - P2: Background Apps/Tasks
- (Dave Mason) - P2: Notifications (Service and Client implementations)
- (Martin) - P2: WebGL changes/improvements
- (Martin) - P2: Mouselock
- Martin is going to look at any additional games related items we need. Added HW accelerated canvas to the list.
- Discussed requirement for "one app crashing doesn't take other apps down with it"
- Don't really have a plan for this.
- Might be out of scope for k9o
- Sheila to talk to clee about requirement rational - coming from b2g.
- Docs requirement
- Script debugger the big item for dev tools
- App data inspector - need to talk to Kevin D. Could log as an item for fx16?
- Docs - going to log a high level bug to keep track of these. Daniel managing items in a google spreadsheet.
- Sheila: Get the post out to dev.planning about process (DONE)
- Lawrence: Add bugs links in the product page to all high level requirements and use cases (DONE)
- Per the assignments above, start adding top level bugs or existing bugs with the tags.
- Sheila: Talk to B2G team about "one app crashing" requirement
- Sheila: Get Chris Lee and Asa to look at bugs we have logged so far.
- Daniel: Log top level bugs for documentation