- 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern
- 650-903-0800 x91 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: MicB)
Community Development (sethb and pascal)
- Community Pack - Gandalf been busy; working on wiki we built (once a day to add); making slow progress of adding content; mapping excersise complete for Friay
- Community work - round table for open source in Catelona, Barcelona party tomorrow (Chofmann sends messages of love worldwide), Friday Paris party, Italian party next week. Romania help with new person working on team.
Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.1
- Started approvals for 3.0.1; look at potential locales that can be added
- making some progress in build for 3.1; added buildbot items to Firefox from yesterday's meeting; good thing to have l10n listed
- add to agenda list of hit locales for status adding etc.
- ACTION: Firefox 3 action items
- QA: Minotaur making slow progress (limiting factor getting time with Rob given other more pressing issues). ACTION: Tim get to Mic anything Clint needs to help push that forward. Looking for locale tester
- QA: comfortable with pay this company under contract try it and get one or two localizers to review the reports for trial locales; ensure they have time and are interested and if it goes well can expand the program. ACTION: have them come talk with them, follow up with Mic on next steps
- have provided some updates; link to it off wiki (this week)
- Dan is figuring out tracks etc.
- ACTION: Seth/Chofmann know where our stuff is and walk through with Dan (next week)
- BrownBag - Thursday at 1pm (webcast)
- Pascal has interns working on Sumo localization (uk and fr)