- 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern
- 650-903-0800 x91 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: sethb)
Sethb, Axel, Pascal, Mic, Timr, WilC, CHofmann, Stas, Gandalf
3.1 3.0.x update
- Five languages on track for 3.0.3
- Builds are coming for 3.1, but still not a good, stable scenario
- Verbatim on target to test by end of quarter
- Automated testing could be helpful for those who want it.
- Create test plan per locale and then a bigger comprehensive testing strategy? Focus on feedback?
- Presently providing feedback on three alpha locales who participated in the automated test. (Filing bugs, getting people to review, etc.) Languages that were tested were German, French, Hebrew.
Community Pack and Wiki from Gandalf
- TRO will do theming of the community pack
- Test communities will be given the tool soon
- writing a script for easy download
- community server
Barcelona Dev Day update
- registration website will be live soon
- schedule is nearly finalized with various community members really being the highlights of the presentations
- Firefox meetings for non-platform engineers are now moved to Wednesday at 11 AM.