- 9:00am Mountain View Time
- 650-903-0800 x91 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: sethb)
Sethb, Axel, Pascal, WilC, Chofmann, Gandalf, Stas
Firefox 3.1 / Axel
- We have l10n-merge
- 3.1 b2 outreach; 18 have moved to Hg, but no check-ins from localizer; 2 have not migrated that we Bengali and Latvian
- Create possible responses to the localizers
- Project with Laura Mesa sent around drafts of the potential localized download pages
- No update on Verbatim
- Preparing on a stable release of Silme. Contact Gandalf for more information. Would like to be stable in a week's time.
- Translate Toolkit released stand alone editor 0.2.
- Reach out to Translate Toolkit. How good are they on FF 3.1 builds?
- relies on client mk scripts... Work arounds, people create symbolic links... More from Pike.
- Needs to catch up on strategy document and survey.
- New locales will be release in FF 3.0.4 beta: bg, et, oc, cy, et, lv
- Working to close search engine lv
Community templates, contribute.mozilla.org/Gandalf
- Received production files from TRO. Need license for Adobe CS4.
- Two sources of templates: 1) HTML + CSS; 2) HTML + CSS + PHP
- Will deploy theme for the other tools
- Phase 1 ready for Barcelona
- What license we want to release it on? Gandalf will file legal bug.
- What localizations for FF 3 are ready to move out of beta?
- Kabyle localizer interested in starting localization.