- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: Seth)
Axel, Wil, Stas, Tim, Gandalf, Sethb, Chofmann
- FF 3.1 Beta 3 outreach
- Two replies: sl and ko
- FF 3.0.7 code freeze February 3, repeating testing conversation
- Travel: Seth going to FOSDEM, TeckKriti, GNUify, and a community event in Beijing. Would love to do outreach to any community members there.
- MCS updates from Gandalf
- phpBB will be released soon
- de, nl, da, cz, es-AR sites up
- Sending these to TRO to provide us a style guide
- Wil: On schedule to release of update on Pootle
- Final testing
- Gandalf: Finishing Silme to stabilize
- Provide API and tutorial documentation
- Survey results?
- Get support to localizers who want help from MultiLingual QA
- MozMill infrastructure set up so that UI tests will run on any version of FF the same as they run on en-US
- What to do with lag we can see between changes that get made in code that impacts locale and then bugs that get filed by the localization teams. What do we do to make locales more responsive and ultimately more responsive?
- How do we approach?
- l10n-drivers list administration. What is the best policy?
- l10n-drivers list is for project coordination and problem resolution
- dev.l10n is for mail communication
- Outreach today with Gandalf, Stas, Seth
- Axel is waiting for review on his patch in bug 466570