- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: Axel)
Axel, Tim, gandalf, stas, pascalc
- no release in sight
- Mongolian landed code
- new volunteers from FOSDEM (Dutch, French mostly), put in context with the localizers
- Use of MCS outside of Mozilla communities?
- MozCamp in Utrecht, March 6th
- CeBIT in Hannover, March 2nd-8th
- contacted Transifex author Dimitris Glezos at FOSDEM, collab with Silme or Pootle?
- Silme converging to release 0.5
- Going through the survey results, where to follow up on
- Pascal working on a common checklist for webpages for moco/momo
- momo website gonna be developed in en-US and fr concurrently to test l12y
- Suggestions on what's to do next on the survey?
- stas to check in to the "other" answers
- Limits in l10n growth?
- Webpages around 80?
- Dashboard for web services? Versioned information needs tracking.
- Product/Release, integrate dashboard and build database to sign off, etc
- Dashboard per locale for testing? Incorporate ADU on nightlies?