- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
- (notetaker: Axel)
Axel, Wil, Pascal, Gandalf, Seth, Stas
- mk, sr: Waiting for 3.5.1
- Fennec might not move to 1.9.1 after all, see platform meeting notes from yesterday, product notes from today
- All pages done, but one for kz
- Only productization stuff missing
- Currently targetting bn-BD, es-MX, or, tr for de-beta, details on L10n:Triage/Firefox 3.5.x
- verbatim triage under way
- test setup for verbatim/remora
- conversion of AMO to regular gettext under way
- weekly notes at Verbatim/Weekly Meetings
- fix remaining blockers for sign-off
- better testing possible?
- MozMill tests?
- Reviving Minotaur?
- Dialog size tests?
- Common bustages:
- typo in entity refs
- missing semicolon
- single ampersand
- bad installer variables
- bad printf variables
- old tt bug placing entity name as value with mangling
- translated width, height, true, false
- Berlin hotel