- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- (notetaker: Axel)
- (attendees: Axel, sethb, stas, pascalc, gandalf)
- doc status: Not too bad on the one hand, but still a host of conflicting and obsolete docs. Need to get back to chop dead wood. And whatever smells funny might go away, too.
- l10n_site to have a bug component, in Websites as l10n.mozilla.org. Even though that url is currently taken by the community server.
- new locales and their web works waits mostly on 3.6.4 and the overhaul for lorentz. google snippets are a go, though.
- added ast, gd, ilo, mai to the build
- naughty experience. bug 562026 makes the build infra outside sj not pick up the first push. Thus you first have to land all-locales, wait. Then push the first changesets, wait. Then push the last changeset, wait. If there's only a single changeset, you're out of luck. And then the nightlies are busted, bug 562042. They don't upload unless you have a previous nightly, hahaha. Ask buildduty to just upload random mars as a workaround.
- You'll need a sheriff, too, or at least its password to create tinderbox pages, and switch on scraping on each build column as it comes around.
- I wish this wouldn't just take a day.
- fixed dashboard infrastructure for weave-l10n. Waiting on bug weave-l10n to actually get content in en-US.
- struggled with makeinfo for the whitepaper. Multi-page output on mac is broken since 2007 at least, so need to migrate my work for this to the linux VM. Fixed by now, see .
- opened the l20n file format thread in  and blogged about it.
- kept chowse on the phone for 1:45 on all things l10n_site
Talking points: doc status? move l10n_site bugs out of Infrastructure?
- catching up on email after the vacation
- I'm in MV for this week's webdev's onsite
- gave a 1 hour talk to webdev about l10n (good practices + project management tips and observations) yesterday
- talking to chowse about the todo app today at 1pm PT
- an announcement of the todo app beta scheduled for May 5, goal: gather localizers' feedback
- Jetpack l10n API progress, retargetting for 0.4
- XUL bindings updates + JS bindings updates
- SUMO in Verbatim
- work with pike & seth on the l20n project paper
- Moved ast p12n bugs forward
- Webdev workweek presentation about l10n
- Co-wrote the l20n project paper
- Used Bitbucket to write
- still working on mobile pages (will keep working on that for the next 3 weeks probably), cleanup of pages on mozilla.com
- prepared google snippets for May (not much l10n this time)