- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- (notetaker: gandalf)
- (attendees: sethb)
- Seth and Pike discussed having a project tracking page on dashboard or on the wiki.
- Seth took the table creation for our team goal 1. Pike will gather links
- Seth suggested putting this as #l10n chan topic
- Pike asked for Seth's bandwidth, cause he lags with reviews
- Considering Gaelic and Asturian for pushing to beta
- Chowse updated wireframes, we have a designer who will start working on the UI proposal. Pike to follow up with him
- Nokia wants to localize Fennec, but they want to do this in XLIFF. Silme should be able to do DTD<-->XLIFF after some cleanups
- Pike warns that DTD->XLIFF may be a bargain.
- Pascal notes that Philippe's tool works with DTD and XLIFF as well
- House cleaning on #l20n irc channel, Stas was hoping to rename L20n to L10n:L20n on the wiki. Pike doesn't want it cause it'll look funny. Stas burst into tears.
- Sync reviews/approvals. Sadly that doesn't work like usual, the restructuring leads to reviews from scratch. Loads of Weave left in Sync.
- Still struggling with the l10n scheduler rewrite, added tests, test environment, self review. I wish l10n builds were simpler.
- Blog post on lorentz l10n, http://blog.mozilla.com/axel/2010/06/24/localizing-lorentz/
- L20n file format discussion, quite a few resolutions achieved
- todo app hacking:
- projects can have child projects and child tasks
- working on prototypes now
- l20n wiki/irc housecleaning
- Moving more of the Firefox XUL UI to L20n
- Fixing Verbatim's SUMO support
- Installing Transifex/Foxcore/Foxlotte locally
- Reviewing foxcore/foxlotte codebase (Tx modules for Jetpack)
- L10n Jetpack API project - finalizing contract
- L10n I/A, further work with Chowse to create template pages for designer to use as mockups
- New locale outreach
- Summit session prep, including session planning and voting on sessions for Summit
- Testpilot outreach
- Goal reporting to Directors
- Status of new locale outreach
- Axel/Chowse discussion
- Nokia team wanting to localize Fennec into sv-SE
- Fx 3.6.6 release on week end
- Studentreps website launched
- TB3.1 released
- Worked on ast and gd in-product pages for debetaing and helped the ast team being set up (ast working fast on that)
- Major cleanup of mozilla europe repo (new image library, removed and redirected older obsolete pages, moved high res images to static.mozilla.com, removed lots of old images...)
- Removed quake messaging on es-* pages
- July community engagement google snippets for Finnish, Estonian and Albanian ready (with Delphine)
- restarted work on plugincheck pages (with Ryan)
- Created Mock-ups and context scenario for translation and translation update views for the new SUMO version Ref
- Running that by localizes tomorrow in an IRC meeting in #sumoMtg at 6pm CEST.