- 8:00 AM PDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- What are the permissions that are given in Verbatim to individuals?
- Gandalf needs to define
- List of blogs in the Mozilla Localization Planet feed
- Pike is evaluating all feeds in there
- Also investigating technical implementation
- Homepage snippets
- How do different "new" snippets for each locale actually look like and what code needs to be written to get their new idea in place?
- What exactly do they want?
- What is the technical implementation that is needed?
- Pike will ping Jonath
- Reviews on new locales
- Pike will submit a proposal for ways to evaluate Hg access for new localizers
- stas and I went through the homepage mockup in bug 592515, notes are http://lunch.mozilla.org:9000/MJ5XBDqsoJ, annotate circles on http://cl.ly/d9c009ec05791f69e1cf
- spent days on antrl, hoping it would help me writing l20n parsers in python and js. Sadly, the project isn't in good shape
- some work on the new compare-locales checks. Need to set up a local dashboard to test them in django-site.
- Filed bug 593057 to get a facelift for http://l10n.mozilla.org/planet/
- lots of Beta 6 string bugs work.
Talking points: document right privs for localize.m.o? reviews on new locales, list of feeds on planet, syndicating these notes on the meeting-notes blog, homepage snippets (bug 563738)
- discussed l10n portal wireframes with Axel (see above)
- went through http://people.mozilla.com/~chowse/drop/l10n/wireframes/v1/ and took notes with questions and comments, have a meeting with Axel tomorrow about that
- todo coding: working on the integration of the todo app as per chowse's designs
- whole week spent on talos performance testing
- try-talos is hardly usable due to high variation
- standalone talos takes a lot of time (1 work day ~ 10 runs)
- considering pushing patches to bugs without solid perf background. We know we're rather not slower (basic on try-talos not showing us slower), but we don't know if we're faster.
- fixed memory leak thanks to Pike's suggestion.
- Fx4 beta5 released, page with 2 subtitled videos, 17 locales ready at release time
- Rotating Fx4 beta promos for whatsnew are pushed back to 3.6.10, will be displayed automatically when we reach that version number (currently 20 locales done)
- Fx 3.6.9/3.5.12 stability releases
- Sent out Firefox 4 Beta 5 Testplan to the L10n Newsgroup
- in MV next week