- 17:00 Central European Time (UTC +2)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- joined platform and QA workweeks in MV
- LOADS of talks
- reviewers are eager to start on gandalf's patches, but blockers rule
- API feedback good (bz, jst)
- Localizing HTML5, OH YEAH (johnath, jst, bz, blizzard, pfinette)
- Any Neil would do for a XUL api review (try both?)
- Taras volunteered to come up with perf tests
- chrome reg (with :bs, plan drafted, bug to be filed)
- mozmill automation coming along
- multiple screenshots per test on the plan
- pulse moving to Bob Moss's team, client of drain for us
Talking points: 2.0 branch docs, bloglines plan (bug 595485), others.
- todo, todo, todo and some more todo
- L10n:Goals/2010Q3/To-Do_App#Timeline_.2F_Milestones has regular status updates
- L20n for Jetpack patch
- Wrote some custom performance tests for l20n
- Updated Fx Home in Verbatim
- on a medical leave today.
- Presented last week at South London Geek Night, London Web, Brighton Geek Night meetup at a pub, and Seed Camp London
- One on one calls with Stas to discuss the evaluation of Chowse's work and how that interfaced with his work on the To-Do application
- Meeting with Indifex to discuss further contract work as support to Mozilla IT, bug fixing, and feature improvement for their translation server for Jetpacks
- Firefox Home 1.0.3 update
- Q4 Goals, goals, goals...
Talking points: Fennec outreach for Beta 2
- Fx 3.6.10 + 3.5.13
- lots of various pages updates on mozilla.com
- I just moved out to a new place in Paris, will be a bit less available in the next 2 weeks than usual, time to adjust.