- 11:00 AM Central European Time (UTC +2)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- L10n-drivers team is meeting in Paris Oct 18 - 21, 2010
- Firefox 4 status
- Many locales have missing strings
- What is the percentage of acceptable strings to ship within a beta? Need policy.
- L10n portal work
- When do we have to have our plan submitted to Mike Alexis
- What will this web dev do? Pick up the coding work? Do Stas/Pike/Gandalf continue to hack on the code?
- Productization review for Firefox 4
- File one bug per locale to research bloglines changes and any search plugins changes
- What is the timeline for p12n review?
- Stas is working on a release plan for l10n portal
- release compare-locales 0.9. not yet used in dashboard or build
- lots more tests leading up to cl09
- design review of todo, drain proposals by stas
- code review of todo happening on github, via hggit. yikes :-(
- extensive sign-off reviews, plus tons of bugs filed
Talking points: Paris, Fx4 status
- missed the goal of launching todo app beta by the end of September :(
- current schedule is up at L10n:Dashboard/Apps/Todo
- drain discussion and coding at http://bitbucket.org/stasm/drain
- working on a release plan for the new l10n portal
talking point: l10n portal's webdev, p12n review for 4.0?
- Aviary.pl work 5-dayish
- Worked with Akalla on Silme-next and Mozmill based tests for L20n
- Updated locales for Verbatim's fx-home 1.0.3 release
- Testing Fennec 4.0 l10nness using pl as an (convenient) example
- Finished strings for Firefox Home 1.0.3 release
- Testing announcement today
- Worked on L10n communication with MV team
- Represented Mozilla at Open Subtitles event in NYC
- Attended Open Video conference as a follow-on to Open Sub event
- Contact Mike Alexis to get web dev support for l10n portal
- He referred me to the official webdev request for services page
- Committed to giving us resources this quarter, but needs the plan submitted soon
- Started researching docs that need updating, but can't do much until we branch
- Picking up de-beta outreach from Stas
- added gd to mozillamessaging and worked with Michael and Milos on getting the pages done for the next minor release
- updated all of Bulgarian pages on mozilla.com and mozillamessaging with Bogo
- added ak, son, lg to mozilla.com with firstrun beta 4 bug open (also added to web dashboard and mainlang checker)
- resolved several old web l10n bugs (content, design) on mozilla.com and mozillamessaging pages
- merged my subtitling library calls into the main mozilla.com video library, Anthony is helping me on updating the Smile library we use to the latest version since he has a bit of time now.
- prepared product-details for beta 7 and new locales
- participated in Open World Forum last week, met Argentinian debian women developers that already know Deimidis :) Would be good to organize local events with them?
- Milos started his internship on Web l10n QA with me, he started by helping contributors getting started with svn, bugzilla, processes...
- Several new people on web l10n are updating pages (Turkish, Bulgarian, French)
- will reach out to l10n teams about firefox 4 and qa