- Time and location: Wednesday, 8 AM PST, conf bridge 206
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back-channel
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Previous Action Items
- Attendees: Axel, Pei, Jeff, Matjaz, Pascal, Chris, gandalf
- Put your talking points here.
- on shipping: is moztrap what it should be? Pike asking Delphine
- localizing mozilla, discussions with Mitchell in loads a threads
- summit topics: https://l10n.etherpad.mozilla.org/mozsummit2013-topics
- (pascal) finally, 40 download pages + their download buttons for Firefox Desktop were migrated and activated on Bedrock! One of the more delicate pieces to migrate to bedrock. So far so good.
- (pascal) All strings in older plugincheck page in php migrated to the newer bedrock template, that leaves a dozain string per locale to translate before migrating plugincheck pages one by one like we just did for the download page. With this second key page, it's like 80% of mozilla.org traffic for locales that will go through bedrock instead of PHP
- (pascal) Lizie and tchevalier (fr team) working with me on home page l10n
Other engagement projects
Tools / L20n
- (pascal) langchecker code for lang files now on github so as that flod can update config files (like adding a locale to contribute page)
- (pascal) built a mini-tracker to follow Firefox OS locales web work and match with Gaia l10n progress (data extracted from Transvision)