< Labs | Bespin | StatusMeetings
← previous week | index | next week →
- Tuesdays -
9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 16:00 UTC
- Today's meeting RESCHEDULED for 12:00pm Pacific, 3:00pm Eastern, 19:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 347 (USA/International)
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 347 (Canada)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 347 (US Toll Free)
- #bespin for backchannel
If you can't dial in for some reason, let us know your info so we can try to bridge you in.
- commit messages on the mailing list
- points on "The List"
- SVN support for Mozilla.org Doctor replacement
Bugs That Need Attention
- bug 499289 – Hitting enter does not replace selected (line of) text
- bug 499765 – page up/down don't take strictlines into account
- bug 499783 – disposal of editor resources
- bug 499960 – repaint of scrollbar on hover very annoyingly lags
- bug 488224 – Selecting last line fully creates a new line
- This week is a week for getting Bespin to be useful in working on real code.
- Fixing key bugs
- Adding some polish
- Julian: Quick Open uses a th.Input rather than an HTML input, so we should let him know if there are issues
- Gordon mentioned the bug where pressing alt-o for quickopen puts a ø character in the quick open.
- That's FF only behavior
- Find and replace has not been updated for the current Bespin
- Julian suggests having less info in the commit messages on bespin-core
- and that the commit messages should go somewhere else so that the bespin-core list isn't fully populated with commit messages
- Julian asked about "The List" spreadsheet
- Kevin said that the top of the list has many of the things we're focused on now, but that other Bespin team members are free to work on any projects that are interesting to them.
- Gordon asked about svn support
- It's not coming this week, but is likely the top VCS choice.
- Julian asked about the new user experience
- some people have been showing up on IRC asking about getting started
- Some kind of help for new users is on the slate for this week
- Julian also asked if we should have a separate mailing list for Thunderhead
- Ben suggests keeping the mailing lists united for now
- The time to split is if there's a lot of interesting from folks wanting to use Th for other projects or if there's a lot of traffic
- Gordon mentioned 5 bugs that need attention or have fixes associated with them (his BTNA list).
- The last 4 of them are fixed in Alex's repository
- Gordon wants to have a standard meaning for the "Future" milestone
- Dion defines it as way out in the future, to be prioritized in later
- Gordon mentioned that one bug was "Fixed" with the "Future" milestone (which was just a mistake)