< Labs | Bespin | StatusMeetings
← previous week | index | next week →
- Tuesdays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 16:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S
- +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 347 (USA/International)
- +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 347 (Canada)
- +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 347 (US Toll Free)
- #bespin for backchannel
If you can't dial in for some reason, let us know your info so we can try to bridge you in.
- Getting in: quick search, find
- Dealing with attaching to canvas vs. window
- File-manager integration
- Moving to new TH
- Issue of having th-versions in sync
- dead code: a lot of code to do with old dashboard "same page"-ness. E.g. URL params
- Preparation for next release:
- distribution vs. development
- pie chart
- rotate to top?
- file browser goes away after file load?
Bugs That Need Attention
- bug 498373 – double-click select selects wrong area with tabs earlier on line
- bug 498386 – CTRL+C/CTRL+V does not work in Safari4 on Vista
- File manager is moving to the new Th
- "new Th" just means the Th tip
- Needs to use the proper Th version
- Kevin will make a paver task to use thunderhead source in dev, but th-all.js at build time
- we'll use script tags to access Th at this point. talk more about module management later.
- Bespin is now migrating to the current Th in the repo
- Julian and Dany were talking about porting Bespin's action/cursor/model to Th
- But it requires "settings"
- So, "settings" will be ported over to Th
- The settings support will need to have a way to plug in a storage mechanism (like the Bespin server)
- Ideally, there is a project out there that knows how to store data (just JSON data store) in whatever storage mechanism is available
- Alex pointed to http://pablotron.org/?cid=1557
- We're working on polish now, after a bunch of changes made over time.
- Now is a good time to use Bespin to edit Bespin.
- Report bugs for anything you see that is annoying to work with
- Ben and Dion are working on reviewing Chris J's code folding patch (which is a big patch)
- The code folding patch works by expanding the existing gutter (rather than doing anything with additionally gutter areas)
- Chris would like to do code folding for HTML and CSS as well, but needs parsers for those. We have a CSS parser already in Th.
- Julian was having trouble getting the file browser to work with individual source files instead of th-all.js.
- Ben explained that th-all.js includes the CSS in the file.
- QuickOpen and Find
- Ben had to pull out the event system change because it broke code
- scrollbars/dragging weren't working
- Ben asked Julian to let him know once the file manager works with the Th changes he's making
- Distribution vs. development
- Steve was using the hg tip tarball and then running paver dist
- It was coming up as 0.2.2 (because that's what's in pavement). we should bump the pavement version number
- Otherwise, Steve was having some trouble with the "production setup", which is still not for the faint of heart.
- Gordon suggested that the pie menu should rotate once you select a wedge
- Current plan is to actually make the pie menu go away entirely to not take up the screen real estate
- File browser should go away once you open a file
- bug 498373
- Double click select selects the wrong text when there's a tab on the line
- Alex added triple click and select also
- bug 498386
- Gordon needs someone with Vista to check to see if Safari4 on Vista supports ctrl-C/ctrl-V