< MDN | Archives | Community meetings | 2014
The MDN community meeting takes place in the #mdn channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (18:00 UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
Add your agenda items below. Please include your IRC nickname in parens, so we know whose item it is.
MDN Work Weekend
We had a great work weekend! 34 Mozillians from around the world touched over 400 bugs, finished 23 projects, and had a great time doing it. You can find details on what was accomplished on the wiki.
- We'll do another later in the year!
- (teoli) You are translating articles, or want to be? You are managing a l10n community? We are currently rolling out new l10n dashboards. We want to help you testing these tools and give us feedback. They are there to ease your work. Please take contact with fscholz or teoli (e-mail, dev-mdc, twitter, or IRC!)
- (teoli) Topic Boxes are starting to be added on the meta-documentation pages; with info about how to contact topic drivers. If you see a place where we should have some, add it or ping us!
- (sheppy) We've sorted out most of the problems with the contributor guide (and other "meta" documentation) in theory -- the actual cleanup is underway but will take some time.
- (teoli) Sheppy: in the Quick Start area, where are listed the needed tasks? Others: don't hesitate to pick tasks there! (I will add more as time goes)
- (fredw) CSS fallback for browsers without MathML support See mathml.css. example 1 example 2 example 3
- (teoli) Are our community member really aware of this meeting? Where do we advertise it?
- We should start announcing on Twitter using @NewOnMDN - who can handle that?
- Mentioned in the MDN community boxes on MDN
- Listed on https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Project:MDN/Contributing/Join_the_community#Join_our_biweekly_meetings_%28and_other_events%29
- Other places
- Announcements on dev-mdc each time are already done