Mobile/Firefox for iOS/Status Report/08-Apr-2015
< Mobile | Firefox for iOS | Status Report
Hot Topics & Risk Areas
- Risk status has not changed for items moved to the Parking Lot/At Risk list.
- Clear Private Data & Managing Bookmarks Locally (Delete) will be decomposed, and will be partially completed for V1.0. Definition of what pieces 'will' make it is not final, and depends on time/resources available.
- Offline Reading & Send Tab To will still to be completed IF time allows (but are not to be prioritized above other confirmed features).
- L10N Status continues to be at risk:
- Locales will be added to this weeks build
- Translation is still ongoing in iterative fashion. Status can be seen on the dashboard. We remain at 31 Locales opted-in.
- Final string freeze remains a tentative target of May 1st for now, as we aim to put the additional 3 weeks available until launch in to bug fixing/stabilization rather than expanding scope.
- Discussion underway to updates end-game milestone details based on new launch date
Current Status of Development
- MMM-DD Completion Status of Remaining Open Features.jpg
Completion Status of Remaining Features in Development for iOS V1
Status of Notable Schedule Milestones
- String Freeze for L10N [MM-DD-YY]
- L10N complete/cut-off for release [MM-DD-YY]
- Last uplift from L10N source into gh repo [MM-DD-YY]
- Final Marketing copy for store available [MM-DD-YY]
- Final Screen Shots for store available [MM-DD-YY]
- Marketing copy uploaded to store [MM-DD-YY]
- Final Privacy Notice available from Legal [MM-DD-YY]
- Final SUMO articles published [MM-DD-YY]
- Final build available [MM-DD-YY]
- Final build signed off [MM-DD-YY]
- Final build uploaded to store [MM-DD-YY]
Key Queries in Bugzilla
- iOS Roadmap in Aha!
- iOS Trello Board
- Firefox for iOS Wiki
- Completed UX Mock-ups